Monday, May 14, 2012

Trip to the Aquarium

Finally!  I figured out how to edit our videos with Photoshop!  Which means...I can finally share the amazing videos of our trip to the Aquarium!

These videos make me so happy.  I love them.

Video #1:  The. Eel.


Video #2:  My favorite - beautiful - graceful - turtle friend.


Video #3:  The Sting Ray.


Video #4:  My turtle friend, again.


Video #5:  A flounder, I think?!


Video #6:  Up close and personal.


I "electrified" this photograph with my newbie editing skills.  The as-seen-below edited version is actually far closer to the true colors than our original photo was!  These fishies were so pretty!


We had to wait in line for quite a while in the cold.  Brr. 


We watched the seals perform for a while.  Honestly, they didn't do much.  Don't tell them they were a wee bit boring.


I loved the cute little penguins.  The little guy on the left looks so stately.  Kings of the Rocks!


Unfortunately for this picture, Don and the penguin in the background look one and the same.  I definitely haven't learned enough Photoshop to edit out the penguin feathers.  Haha, oh well.


Pretty cool, right?!

3 comments:

Russell Shaffer said...

Very cool! So . . . videos of you and Don next time?

Ann said...

Those are the coolest videos ever! I liked watching the stingray and the flounder - what personality!

chelsea mckell said...

My kids and I watched the videos - they (and I) LOVED them! Putting aquarium trip on our list.
Gorgeous pics of you BTW, ms Quebes. ! Love the Boston post.