Well, we actually did take these pictures. We weren't able to capture the trees every single month, but we did a pretty good job. I am so happy to finally be writing this much overdue blogpost. (Just for kicks...this is a picture of me a year ago, when we started the project. Forgot I had bangs...)
This was a really fun project, and a great creative outlet for me. To complete the vision, every first Sunday of the month Don and I walked around the Arboretum and snapped a picture of the same three trees, from the same exact spot. We did this for one whole year. Take a look at the pictures to see the subtle changes of the trees throughout the seasons.
{Seasons on Camera}
The Bald Cypress.
The Lilac.
I would love to take a photography class sometime. I think I might frame our favorite photograph of each tree and put them up in our apt. Wouldn't that be cool.
Nature is beautiful.
5 comments:
Nice work and very cool.
The bald cypress is my favorite. Very cool.
this is so neat! love the oak!
Yes, nature is beautiful! Especially when you stop to take notice!
That is an awesome project!! I tried doing the same thing alittle while ago- taking a picture of the same spot every season, but I kinda chose a spot that wasn't accessible in the winter... oops. You've inspired me to try it again. Thanks!
Post a Comment