I can't believe how fast time is going by these days. On June 3rd, Don and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary! (Since when have we been married 4 years?!)
We celebrated with an incredible dinner at Legal Seafoods on the harbor. (We have a "bucket list" of things we want to do in Boston before we move, and eating really yummy seafood was one of them.) Dinner was amazing, and we had such a great night.
Best Anni yet!
So...this is a selfie...in the bathroom while I'm getting ready. I don't think Don knows I take these sometimes. Truth be told, I think I snapped and deleted about 20 pics to finally get this one that I like. It can really do bad things to your confidence to filter through all of the pictures that you thought were going to be A #1 stunners, only to be horrified at the unfortunate facial expressions that you didn't realize you could make. I know you all know what I'm talking about.
*The rest of the pictures are from my cell phone, so they aren't great quality. Sorry :( *
Waiting for the train. Don has excellent selfie taking skills. He always gets both of us in the frame on the first try.
The next two pictures are when I tried to take the picture. You would think that after having taken a gazillion selfies in the bathroom, I could have easily managed a decent photo of the two of us. Apparently, selfie taking becomes exponentially more difficult the more people you have in the picture.
Well, Don looks great though!
Here is a picture of the view of the Harbor from inside the restaurant. It was such a great choice for dinner. We loved it.
It was a busy night inside, so they ended up seating us on bar stools at the end of the kitchen prep area. At first, I wasn't sure about the idea of not having a nice table, but it turned out to be perfect. We got to watch the chefs prepare all of the appetizers all night long, and it was so fun. It's really cool to watch them open up the oysters!
My shrimp app.
I ordered Red Snapper with black spaetzles. It was so so good. Don order filet mignon with crab. His was also so so good.
And finally, these are the pretty roses that Don bought me. I love flowers!
Happy Anniversary Don!
I love you very much.
PS - Good luck with boards!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you! Dad says he's eaten at that restaurant and he agrees it's super de-ee-licious... (Good luck Don with day #2 of the big test!)
Happy anniversary, Carolyn!
Dr. Don - great at selfies. Who would've known? Happy Anni!
Post a Comment