Monday, July 21, 2014

#girlscamp2014

I absolutely loved Girl's Camp this year.  I had a fantastic time, and I enjoy spending a week with my girls oh-so-much.  With the exception of the 95 degree heat wave that cooled down to 85 at night, everything was great.  

I don't have a lot of time to write, so this post will mainly consist of pictures.  

{Car snacks for the wee ones!}


{Rifle shooting.}


{Five out of five on the paper.  Oh yeah.}


{Puzzles for devotional.}


{A roadway pic from my daily run.}


{Our energetic YCL's, showing off their mustaches.}


{Sunrise kayaking...at 5 a.m.  I look impressively proper for so early in the morning.}


{The beautiful sunrise.}



I don't have any pictures, but we also had a crazy fun dance party one of the evenings.  I created a dance playlist on my i-pod beforehand (...so I would be ready to host, you know, just in case *it happened to come up that we should have a dance party*).  By the end of the night, every girl in camp was jumping up and down, fist-pumping, and shouting at the top of her lungs for and hour and a half.  This dance party was one of my favorite YW memories for sure.

I don't have any pictures, but while I was at camp, Don spent the week in Utah visiting his family.  He was so excited to get back into outdoor mode!  Everyday he spent his time doing some combination of mountain biking, trail running, water skiing, or rock crawling.  I know he also really enjoyed spending time with his family, and was pretty stoked to hang out with little Max-a-million too!

#bostonsummer2014

No comments: