The best part of the day was accidentally discovering the Revere Beach National Sand Sculpting Festival. All of the sculptures were still up for display, and we had a great time wandering through and taking pictures.
Every sculpture was so cool. It was really fun to see them.
(The Geico gecko also made an appearance back in December as an ice sculpture during the ice sculpting contest...my goodness, this little guy pops up everywhere...)
This sculpture with the hand was Don's favorite. The attention to detail was incredible.
A little later, while we were walking along the beach, we ran into this wee nugget!
We ended up chatting with the owner for a couple minutes so we could hang out with the little guy. He was so so cute.
I instagrammed this picture the same day, and Duke has since gotten twice as many "likes" as all of my other pictures. It's to be expected, I suppose. I mean, look at those cute ears.
#bostonsummer2014
1 comment:
your swimsuit is too cute!!
Post a Comment