Friday, October 31, 2014

Summer Races.

So...this post is about 90% pictures, 10% explanation.  Lots of photos!

This summer, Don and I participated in, and/or watched, several races.  They were all a ton of fun, and I'm so glad we had the chance to compete!

Race #1:  DC Ragnar Relay with some wonderful BYU teammates.  

I was SO excited that Don enjoyed doing this too.  Not many husbands like to run for 24 hours through the night...but Don actually had a blast!  (I think the Cafe Rio and the kill counts helped)



Race #2:  Mudderella with the ladies of my ward.

Well, this was just disgusting.  And really fun.  And really disgusting.










Race #3:  Cyclocross Race that we watched with some friends.  Don was really excited about this, and it was SO fun to watch.  These guys are riding incredibly fast, and it's pretty out of control.

Cyclocross is basically the "cross country" of running.  Instead of on the road, they are riding through parks, forests, trees, dirt paths, obstacles, etc.






Racing is good for the soul.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So great! We had such fun with you guys! Tyrel was saying a couple weeks ago that he wants to come up & go with you guys to a Nets-Celtics game! So, you've been warned of a visit/hangout proposal! :) Miss you!