About a month ago, I flew back to Boston to accompany one of my favorite Young Women to the TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!
It was SO much fun, (I might have cried when T. Swizzle came on stage...) and Josie and I had the BEST time! She brought her friend with her who I didn't know, but all three of us bonded quickly over our love of Taylor and Swedish Fish.
Before the concert, we *of course* did makeovers to ensure that our classic red lips were up to par. The girls looked stunning, and I was reminded how much I love the art of makeup.
"Welcome to New York, welcome to New York. It's been waiting for you."
Since day one, I've always passionately argued that T. Swift would be legendary. I submit to you that I was not/am not wrong. Do you agree or disagree?
#nobadbloodhere
No comments:
Post a Comment