Seriously, where did the time go!? Cause' this little dude is growing up faaaaast.
{Push ups & planks}
{Sitting up}
Once Auggie could finally sit up on his own, the world got a little bit bigger for him (and for us!). It's so much easier to take him places now because we don't have to hold him wherever we go.
Also, can we talk about how extremely happy he is to be sitting in that shopping cart? I love love love how much intensity and passion he has for life! The world is yours, Auggie!
{The great outdoors & mud eating}
{Rolling over & crawling}
It's pretty tough to get pictures of him rolling over and crawling. I can scroll through videos all day, but pictures always turn out blurry when he's moving. Just another reason for me to learn how to use my nice Sony camera!
So for now, this picture of Auggie living his best lounging-island-life will have to do.
{Solid eater extraordinaire}
We started introducing him to solid foods around four months, but he wasn't interested. Then suddenly around six months he started to love it! He's been a believer ever since, and he happily eats whatever we give him. He doesn't seem to dislike anything, and I'm just crossing my fingers that it stays that way! I love my little fruit and veggie eater so much.
He loves to gnaw on whole cucumbers, and is it weird that I love to watch him do it? <3













No comments:
Post a Comment