We love Pittsburgh during the Holidays because there are so many cool things to do around the city. This year we took Auggie to the Christmas market downtown, and he loved it! We walked by the ice skating rink and the big Christmas tree, and then went to the see the gingerbread houses in City Hall. It was the perfect Sunday afternoon to get into the Christmas spirit.
Santa Claus always makes an appearance at our ward Christmas party, and I was excited to take Auggie's picture with him. Auggie did well sitting on his lap for the first minute or two (mostly because he couldn't stop staring at Santa's beard), but then he suddenly realized who he was with. He just burst into tears! I couldn't help but laugh though, because we definitely got the quintessential baby-crying-on-Santa's-lap picture. Every kid needs one of those, right?!
We spent Christmas day in Cleveland with my parents. Auggie had a blast, although the unwrapping of gifts proved to be a bit frustrating for him. Patience, young Auggie!
My favorite thing about Christmas this year was Auggie's face in this picture...I mean, if that isn't the best face of a kid on Christmas morning, then I don't know what is.









No comments:
Post a Comment