I don't have any pictures of the house all set up yet because it's not quite put together. But here are some photos of the build:
Sunday, March 14, 2021
New SGU House!
Although we aren't sure if we are staying in St. George yet, I'm still going to celebrate the amazingness that is our house. It is a lot different than our Pittsburgh house because it's brand new, so it doesn't have the same uniqueness or historical charm. But it is stunning! For me, it is a dream house...beautiful design and fixtures, an open landscaped yard, gorgeous sunny windows, a big garage for Don, a huge tub we didn't know we needed, and aaaaaaaaall the closet space. I think that's what I like the most about this house. Everything has a spot. I can organize! We have empty space. We have room to grow! These are luxuries that I don't take for granted, and they make me v happy on the regular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment