Monday, October 18, 2021

Haircut & Preschool

Auggie started preschool back in September (cue the big crocodile tears!), so before his first day I took him to get his first official haircut.  Ok, but seriously, Auggie started preschool!  I'm still in shock some days.  He isn't quite three years old yet, so he is young to be in preschool.  I just felt like if we waited another year, he would be too old!   So here we are.  Our brave little two year old, off to school!

{first haircut}
I swear this haircut suddenly made him look five years old.  When did he grow up?! 
Also, if there was ever any doubt as to who Auggie looks more like...it's Don.  Can you even with that resemblance? 
We registered Auggie in a very relaxed, beginner preschool that is run out of his teacher's home.  Nothing fancy.  She was the only one in St. George that would take him a month before he turned three, and I'm so grateful she did.  He loves Miss Jocelyn and his class!    

Auggie's ultimate favorite color is orange.  Orange everything.  So of course, on the first day of class he had to wear his favorite orange shirt and orange shoes.

{first day of preschool!}

His preschool is called Tiny Tikes Preschool, and he enjoys telling everybody that he is a Tiny Tike.  His class has already done two field trips wearing their school t-shirt (he gets a school t-shirt!), and he's come home a happy little chatterbox both days.  

{dinosaur museum}
{Staheli farms}
You gotta zoom in on Auggie in both class pictures.  I promise he actually had fun....haha.  We are so proud of our little Tiny Tike! 

No comments: