Saturday, October 9, 2021

{the 411}

Here's the quick four-one-one on the last couple of months, and some pictures of what we've been up to:

Owen has been army scooting for a while now but just started crawling for realsies!  Yeah, buddy!  He's on the move...figuring out how to play with toys, pulling himself up to his knees, clapping, starting to eat real food, and making lots of fun babbling sounds.  

Auggie has also been learning soooo many new skills.  We're regulars at library story-time, and he's figured out how to color, how to build, how to jump, scooter, and slide....and I'm thrilled that he's turned out to be a most excellent puzzler!  It's so fun to watch them learn and grow. 

{Building & Playing}

{Running Groups}

I feel lucky to have a found a couple of good running groups here in St. George.  They aren't speedy road groups like b.a.a. in Boston, but the women are nice, fun and supportive.  

In the first group, most of them are trail runners.  I don't go with them that often, but when I do it's a total blast.  Trail running will probably never be my "thing", but I love the beauty and variety it offers (gotta get myself a camelback...haha).  This group does have a couple other roadies in it, and that's actually how I met my new friend and coach.  Win win!  

There is also a group of ladies in my ward that runs early in the morning.  Even though they aren't competitive, it's just fun to meet with them for a recovery run here and there.  Between the two groups, I usually get to run with friends a couple times a week.  It's so nice not to run alone!
{Casual selfies}
{Sunday Selfies}
{Home Depot}

I love this picture so much.  They totally look like they're cruisin' the streets.  😂

No comments: