Friday, December 9, 2022

Auggie's 4th Birthday!

I can't believe Auggie turned 4!!!!  What a cool kid!  

We hosted our very first "friend party", and I think it was a success.  Auggie wanted a Dinosaur theme, so we went all out...dinosaur balloons, dinosaur cake, dinosaur masks, dinosaur tattoos, dinosaur painting.  You name it, we had it.  We invited all of Auggie's friends, and they had a great time. 

The only thing I would have changed for next time, note to self:  only an hour and a half for kid parties!  Nooooooot two hours.  It got pretty dicey there for about twenty minutes (I was sweatin'), but Don really saved the day with an impromptu, hilarious version of duck-duck-goose.  Phew!  Who knew a little switcharoo to shark-shark-lobster would be such a hit?!  
As parents, we couldn't have asked for a better kid.  Auggie is smart, funny, talented, thoughtful, spunky, passionate, and so much more.  He has such a creative mind that is constantly spinning, full of thoughts and ideas, stories and things and places that he brings to life all on his own.  His big heart is just as kind and bright.  He's the best brother, so quick to share and forgive, and he loves his little O's fiercely.  What luck to have Auggie as our first-child trailblazer...we love you more than a New York skyscraper, Auggie!

No comments: