Thursday, May 30, 2024

Preschool Tea Parties

Both boys had a preschool tea party, and it was the cutest thing!  I went separately with each kid, which was so awesome to spend that solo time with them.  Both kids' classes prepared "Mom Songs" that were so sweet.  I cried.

{Auggie's Mad Hatter Tea Party!}

Auggie and I had the most fun dressing up whacky!  He was completely on board with crazy hair, wild colors, and mismatched prints.  I loved dressing up with him.  During the tea party, he was my little buddy...we hung out and munched cupcakes and cookies all afternoon.
{Owen's Mother's Day Tea Party}

Owen wanted to wear his pink and green shirt, which was the perfect color-way for me to match!  He was so excited when I showed up in class "matchers scratchers" with his fancy clothes.  His class sang the absolute cutest rendition of Meghan Trainor's "Mom" ever, and he just kept looking at me and smiling the whole time.  It really did make my heart melt.

(Do yourself a favor and go listen to that song, btw.   Just imagine 3/4 year olds singing and doing hand motions to "you might have a mom, she might be the bomb"...swoon!)

No comments: