AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's the best news EVER! CONGRATS to Phil and Aubrey! I expect black painted fingernails on the little one too... You'll love being an Aunt!
YIPEE!!!!!! That is so exciting!! I am sure you will be the best aunt ever. Since we are talking about people being pregnant Annie Pinegar is too. Aubrey and Phillip need to start a blog now!!!!! I want to see the baby and Aubrey prego!!!
5 comments:
That is so exciting! Tell them congrats. Being an aunt is so much fun! :)
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's the best news EVER! CONGRATS to Phil and Aubrey! I expect black painted fingernails on the little one too... You'll love being an Aunt!
Great news! You'll be the favorite Quebe aunt because you're so fun & 'cause you're the only sister :)
When?
YIPEE!!!!!!
That is so exciting!! I am sure you will be the best aunt ever. Since we are talking about people being pregnant Annie Pinegar is too. Aubrey and Phillip need to start a blog now!!!!! I want to see the baby and Aubrey prego!!!
That is so fun!! When are they expecting? I also think that aunt Carolyn sounds nice too!
Post a Comment