15 dollars for a headband with a fake feather on it? Nope. Nnno. So, I bargained my way down to $6; and I was really, really excited about it.
Well...it turns out that I can totally make these adorable accessories. Days after my purchase, I was wandering through the garment district, and what did I find...?
Feathers-a-plenty.
So I purchased supplies and a glue gun and went to work.
Lesson learned? I sure do love making headbands.
7 comments:
beautiful works of art!
I will buy one from you for $4. Look, you are already making profits! See you in two weeks!! :)
You never cease to amaze me - so creative and wonderful! When can I buy one off you? They make me swoon.
So. cute.
I have a friend here that makes those too. You two are so much alike, especially in the creativity aspect!!!!!
They are beautiful and I hope you enjoy wearing them.
ps You can pull this off but not me :);)
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Susan
http://carusbcharger.com
ooooh I want one too!
Post a Comment