Friday, December 25, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Every year on Christmas Eve, Santa brings our family matching Christmas PJ's. Unfortunately, it seems that the Cleveland Christmas PJ supply is less than abundant. Luckily for us, however, S. Clause is very resourceful.

Instead of Christmas PJ's, Santa left our family unmarked and unamed packages...he brought our family "Naughty" and "Nice" shirts! There was much anticipation as we opened our shirts one by one, revealing who was naughty and who was nice.

I got a naughty shirt. I have to admit I wasn't disappointed.

Here is the Quebe family breakdown:

Naughty: Mom, Philip, Carolyn

Nice: Dad, Stephen, Aubrey, Penelope

And I just have to share that Penelope has become quite the Hearts player. She almost shot the moon her first game! Way to go Penny.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I love that you all play hearts. The Quebes and Willies should have a tourny. MISS YOU QUEBES! Happy Christmas!

Jenna said...

I'm quite fond of that idea.