Today I went out to lunch with a group of friends from work. When it came time to split the bill, nobody was really up for handling it. It's Friday. No thinking please.
So…what did we do? We graciously handed the bill over to the 1 accountant that was with us and asked her if she would do the math once we got back to the office.
And Math. she. did. Not but 5 minutes upon our return, I received this beauty of an e-mail from our friendly accountant:
Thanks for the lunch company I had fun :)
Sophie – 18. – out of 20.00 I owe you 2.00 {10.75+3.+3.00+1.25} Paid
Addy– 16.87*8.875+1.50 = 18.00 {4.62+6.25+3.+3.+1.50} (I split the Jalapeno Poppers evenly)
Ella – 13.87*8.875+1.25 = 13.00 {4.62+4.62+3.+1.}
Ginny – 10.00 {6.25+3.+.82} Paid
Carolyn – 10.00 {6.25+3+.82} Paid
Total collected 71.00
Total Paid: 85.38
My lunch – 18 {6.25+4.62+3.+3+1.50}
I will forever ask that the splitting of my dining bills be done by the nearest accountant. Not one Jalapeno Popper was left unaccounted for. Not a one.
(Side Note: Names have been changed to those of my future children)
6 comments:
I loved your side note at the bottom in tiny font. My brother has two girls named Addy and Ella. Hope everything is going well for you in NEW YORK!
That's dangerous to publish your future name choices. Someone might try to steal them. For example, Ginny. I kind of loved her in HP...
wow. I love people like that.
You're only gonna have girls?
bahahaha I loved that you changed the names!! hope you enjoyed your lunch!!
Ginny is on my list as well. We'll see who gets it first. (Shaking fist)
Post a Comment