I love Anthropologie...so much. In so many ways. And now I have even one more reason to love them.
As of today, I am a New. Anthropologie. Employee. WHAT?! They want ME as an employee?!
Yes! It turns out they do. I will be the happiest Anthro cashier they've ever hired.
18 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh. Words cannot describe my jealousy. Remember how I wasn't Anthro material and they wouldn't hire me? And I entered severe depression? I'm so proud of you. And very jealous of your discount. YAY! CONGRATS!!!
Oh Carolyn, I am so very excited for you. A dream come true. Awesome and Congratulations.
Congrats, Carolyn!!
okay so what did you wear to your interview?
yayayayayay!!! this is the best news i've heard all day! i'm so happy for you!!
Well they are going to love having you as an employee! Congratulations!
I'm screaming along with Jenny...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That is the best Monday news EVER! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to come check you out; or have you check me out rather. ;)
no way! so what about your other job? are you doing both? i am so happy for you. i think of you every time i go there!! so so happy.
Congratulations!
It's about time. I'm so happy for you!!
i'll bet you will be the happiest ever! great news!
Of course they WANT you!!!!!! And everyone else :) :) :)
Congrats on the new job and hopefully a new career!!!!!
They better know what a good thing they got having you on their team!!!!!!
oh yay!! I am soooo happy for you! step one toward your dream job! congrats...you will be an awesome anthro cashier! LOVE!!
YES. She is my cuzzy cuz. I love her. She's great. I don't think we've ever made that connection, but I figured you knew her.
This deserves a celebration! I am SO excited for you! Penelope says she's pretty sure she has one of the coolest aunts ever!
Oh man Quebes, this is way too funny. I am SOOO jealous! You know they would've hired me over you tho.......if I'd applied....haha. j/k. CONGRATS lucky!
I love that store so much. I have a scarf from that store that I wear pretty much the entire winter. I'll bet that discount can be helpful! Even though, knowing me, I would spend my entire paycheck in there.
Yes girl Yes and discounts please! Love it and I heart you!
Post a Comment