Thursday, September 30, 2010

Promotion? Who...me?

Yes! I got a promotion at work yesterday. How exciting! I think it's because I am a most excellent researcher of properties.

The fact that my fellow secretary unexpectedly had her baby 5 weeks early and is no longer working...didn't have anything to do it.

Happy Promotion Day!

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Are you still working at Anthropologie?

Unexpected blessings from the Lord are always a wonderful way to remember His love and awareness of us. Congrats on the promotion!!!!

The Bybees said...

Hahah... congrats!! Always a good feeling no matter how it happens!

Coopers said...

so i guess i didn't know that you found/had a job. way cool that you got a promotion. you are just that good!!

Kight Family said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

BUT I don't know exactly what you are doing. So you need to plan a trip to Orem and visit me and we can talk, talk, talk and talk some more.

So what exactly are you doing and how are you doing ;)

Marissa said...

CONGRATS! So so so proud of you and all of the good work you're doing!

Jenna said...

awesome!