Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where are your priorities.

My mom says I'm not blogging enough :( I know!

I know.

I have so many posts in my head...does that count?! I tell myself it's only because I have been busy... Well, I don't know how true that is. But that's the excuse.

I promise the blog-o will start becoming more of a priority again.

7 comments:

Kight Family said...

I will second your mom but i have no room to talk :) but really how are things? How's the job? Call me sometime ;)

Jenna said...

hope so

Ann said...

Yes! That's what moms are for! So... blog posts with pictues, please.

Lyndsy said...

moms know best! you should definitely blog more!! Hope everything is going well!

V said...

AGREED! Blog MORE! :) xoxo

Marissa said...

Agreed... let's make a deal - you blog more and I'll blog more - deal?

Also - just thinking about you made me happy tonight. Know that I love you and I'm so glad we're friends even if it is sporadic and from across the country.

chelsea mckell said...

Here's a tip, from someone who has a million blog posts in their head and most actually make it to the webpage: I take pictures with my cell phone and text them straight to the blog. Then they wait there patiently in draft mode until I write a lil sumthin sumthin and post it. Works for me anyway.
And I hope you do blog lots, because I love your posts!