Monday, October 31, 2011

Gone batty!

Happy Halloween!!! 

Unfortunately this year, I had to work both Friday and Saturday nights, which were all the partying nights.  So, although we had nowhere/nobody to dress up for (I am so excited for my costume idea that has yet again been thwarted another year...one of these years our schedules will allow dressing up...), we still carved our punkins.

Don is the guts guy.  He cleans out the punkins really well.


Gone Batty!  We decided to carve bats this year.


So...we thought it would be fun to design bats flying all around on our pumpkin.  As it turns out, the design ended up resembling a scary pumpkin face more than it resembled bats flying around.  



Arrrrg.  Scary bat face. 


Does this remind anyone of Heath Ledger's Joker....our pumpkin weirds me out a bit.


BOO!


I LOVE this shot.  How creepy are we...


And again...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

haha. you are spot on with the face & with the ledger look-alike! too funny

Philip said...

Fantastic pumpkin! Happy Halloween...5 days late.