Saturday, April 27, 2019

Fast forward.

I have way too many pictures of Auggie to blog about all of them.  I mean, I could practically write a blogpost for every time he blinks.  My camera roll is full of pictures of him doing the same things over and over.  Seriously...why do I think his yawn on Friday is that much different than his yawn on Monday?!  I realize it's irrational, but I need aaaallll the pictures, ok?!

With that being said, I'm going to go through this post quickly.  A couple pictures, a little caption, and we're gonna be done.  I have to get caught up so I can get to our trip to Europe!

Here are some favorites from the last four months:

{Auggie gets fancy}
 {Auggie goes to the Zoo}
{Auggie makes faces}
{Auggie flies to Utah!}

Auggie went on his first flight to Utah in February when he was three and a half months old.  I flew out by myself to meet Don, who had already been there for a week, then we all flew back home together.  I was nervous about going alone with Auggie, but he was a total champ!  He slept so well and didn't cry at all.  He's such a good little traveler!  
{Auggie goes to Cleveland}
{Auggie learns new tricks}
And my personal favorite:

{Auggie gets a passport photo}  :)

No comments: