Saturday, February 8, 2025

Winter extras, in a nutshell.

An early birthday gift for Owen from Dan and Michelle...a building table!!
Kicking red dirt is a staple activity here in St. George.
We....bought a boat!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!  I have no explanation.  Don has always wanted one, and then one day he just did it.  Of course we had talked about it, and I knew it was a possibility, but I didn't think he'd ever actually pull the trigger 😅!!

We took the boys out for lunch and a winter ride the first week.  It's sure going to be a fun summer!
Driving the boat!
The boys summited Padre's Canyon this winter.  It's a fun hike with lots of big rocks and steep climbing.  
My mom made it three quarters of the way up, then stopped to pose as The Thinker.
Summit time!  At the top, you can continue down the other side and the trail will take you down to Snow Canyon. 
Grocery store memories.  The boys were so sweet reading together.  I just don't want to forget about that cute cart hug!  Auggie is getting to be a good enough reader that he can read to Owen now...new parenting phase unlocked!!

No comments: