Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Creations

I hope it's not too late for an Easter post! I just wanted to put up some pictures of our Easter celebrations on Friday night.

Naturally, we dyed eggs.

Well, it appears we dyed only one egg. Apparently this picture was taken at the beginning of the dyeing festivities...?

In addition to egg dyeing, I made sugar cookies for everybody to decorate. Keep in mind that I really...um...don't bake. However, on this triumphant night, I did bake! The cookies turned out well, and we really enjoyed decorating them...and eating them...

Here are the cookies, pre-frosting.

And here are a couple of cookies, obviously post-frosting...


Happy (Late) Easter!

6 comments:

Coopers said...

Wow. You do amazingly nice decorating! I'll need to post our eggs.
And lets just say the best decorating I do on sugar cookies is M&Ms sprinkled on top. They looked yummy!

Jill said...

Stop it. I've never seen such an egg. Or such intricately decorated cookies. You're amazing. Also, I really want to come visit you.

jenny said...

Those cookies are beautiful! You're insane.

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

what the?! I had no idea you were in Ny going to MORE school...how are doing?! we need to catch up.

Strong Clan said...

WHAT A GREAT BOSTON TIME!! CONGRATS!!

Jenna said...

Your Easter celebrating makes me so happy! Just so pretty and dainty!