Friday, April 24, 2009

Guess I'll see you later!

So, if you and your friends go to a dance club and only half of you get in, don't stay and dance the night away without them...That's not nice.

I wish I had figured that out before last night. Unfortunately, I am guilty of the aforementioned no-no.

Lesson learned: Loyalty

8 comments:

Marissa said...

OH NO! That's ridiculous! Isn't that written into some implied girl code that should be on our DNA?

Marissa said...

Scratch previous comment... you are a female mutant.

But I still love you...

jenny said...

I have a new york club story. It is a good one. It was my first "club experience" ... And we went to this techno dance club. And there were two bouncers. One was this really large bouncer guy checking id's outside. He checked all my friends and then got to me and was like "id please" and the other bouncer came outside, walked over to him and was like, "Put your id away! Man, don't you know her?!" And then he turned to me and was like, "How you been girl!? We haven't seen you in a while" and I was like, "Oh you know..same ole.." and he was like "You go on in. I'm sorry about him!" And all my friends were like, "JENNY! We had NO IDEA!" And I was like "Yeah. Because I come here ALL the time" .. It was so funny. I had never seen that man before in my life.

jenny said...

And I like the new header too :) It would probably look anthro because a lot of the images I used in it are from anthro catalogs. Did you know that I want to work there? It is my DREAM JOB. I am going to apply on a whim. I'd have to live in Philly, but it'd only be a train ride away from you! There is a "Display Internship" for Anthropologie in NYC this summer which is exactly what I want to do.. Window displays/store graphics/signage. But you have to be a STUDENT. I cried a little.

Strong Clan said...

I would never do that to you! You are way to nice. One time in high school my friends had fake id's and I didn't and they would always leave me out of things. Oh well...true friends are great, and you know who they are!

jenny said...

That is SO FUNNY. We have the same dream job. I seriously stalk those postings. Let's live together and work for Anthro! WOOOOO

Shauna said...

ut ohhh....i am guilty too....yikes.

Andy said...

Who knew you were such an inconsiderate person! :P