In our second class, we were challenged to give our shoes different expressions. All we could use was our makeshift window display, and of course, our shoes. Our teacher gave us four different shoe scenarios as follows:
a. Shoes that make people laugh
b. Elegant Shoes
c. Shoes that are in love
d. Dancing Shoes
Let's see how I did...
Fun Game: Match the description with the pictures.
1)
2)

3)

4)
Who knew shoes had such personality?
7 comments:
I love a good quiz! Ok so this is what I'm thinking:
1 - b
2 - d
3 - c
4 - a
How did I do?
im am thinking b,d,c,a!! so fun...and such a fun class... miss you!!
LOVE IT! You did a great job. The 3rd one is my fave (with the strap across the top--that's what made me think love because he/she looks a little twitterpated ;P)
1. Elegant
2. Dancing
3. Love
4. Laughter
Score me! ;)
XO
My guess:
1B
2D
3C
4A
You'll be working it at anthro in NO time! Love it!
You're taking a CLASS?! MAN. You are so going to be there before me. I am applying next week. To work at the mall... Yes. That's right. I am starting at the bottom.
Ahhh. I am so excited! In what perfect world do we have to live in for this to work out properly Quebe? Roomies+Anthro.
Ps.Work at the one in Rockefeller center! That is my favoriteee one.
Yes, you are all correct! 100%. A+.
Post a Comment